Monday 22 December 2014

What is it about horses?



Since I started my blog and You Tube channel in October I've been thinking what it is about horses that really capture our imagination.  What is it that makes me run to my window every time I hear that Clip Clop, even though I have my own horse (or 3). I actually live quite close to a riding school and they often hack out past my house, whenever I hear them I have to try to catch a glimpse.  

  Back in October I watched this beauty go by!

Horses have been a part of my life for a long time and I can't see myself without them in some shape or form EVER.  So just to indulge myself and maybe you a little too, I have found some more great horse pictures to share ..... with a little question ...... WHAT IS IT ABOUT HORSES?

Is it their beauty?



Is it their smiles? 




Their curiosity and never ending ability to surprise?




Their gentleness?





Their ability to do the silliest things?





Their diversity?



Their almost mythical presence? 



 Their amazing trust in us? 




or their tolerance?


We all love them.


Look out later this week for my 'One Day in December' vlog.   Horse Life and Love
Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook for updates on Chesney, Basil, Fidget and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment