Monday 10 April 2017

Spring Favourites/Wish List


What a beautiful few days we have had this weekend!  It makes me really inspired and positive - have a look at this week's video to see what I have been up  to in the sunshine! (It will be up on Wednesday).


A few weeks ago I wrote a blog about 'Things to look out for in the Spring so I guess some of my favourites link with this!

I have seen these on facebook  https://www.facebook.com/viralthread/videos/713474352158584/ and definitely need at least one in my life!


In the absence of these amazing things I am loving my curry combs to get rid of the huge amounts of hair that Chesney is shedding.



Tommy is yet to truly start and is just losing little bits still ??  Don't know why.
 
Wow, these boots are NICE.




These are a better priced set of dressage markers ...



As you know Basil has lost some weight and this means his saddle is sitting a bit close to his spine - these are great.  It is not worth getting his saddle refitted because he will very soon get fatter!



I have totally got with the egg counts now and they are definitely a favourite.  I love that I don't have to worm so much partly because Chesney can be a bit tricky with the syringes but mostly because it is great not having to put unnecessary chemicals in to them.



Have you seen last week's video 'How's Basil getting on'  on my You Tube channel?   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment