Sunday 7 January 2018

What's going on with the boys?



Basil's back is improving, the physiotherapist came out again last weekend and could definitely see improvement.  I have been lunging him as much as the weather has allowed to try and keep him sane.  We now have some walking exercises over poles to do in the arena 2 or 3 times a week so let's hope it doesn't freeze too often!


He is getting very hairy but I have decided not to clip him again now as I won't be riding until February and that will probably be only walk.

Chesney is now getting some oil in his food, along with the sugarbeet, Dodson & Horrell Sixteen Plus cubes and Hi Fi Senior.  I hope that with his Cushing's medication he won't look as bad as he did last February and will hold his weight a bit better - only time will tell.


Tommy is enjoying the mud and had his tail washed again last weekend (just the bottom half as I thought it was too cold to put the hose on his dock), no trouble at all, I tied him up and he just stood there - ANGEL.


Have you seen last week's vidoe '2017 In Pictures'  on my You Tube channel?   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!   
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment