Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas 2016 Wish List

It is Christmas again, so I have been having a browse and found a few things for my Wish List this year!


Now I have my hay steamer:)  The next big things I would like are some of these for the field .....


These are from hay hutch and I like them because they have several holes so the horses can share.  I would still need 2 though because Chesney would not let Tommy share :(  Small ones are £172 each.

Basil could do with a new medium weight stable rug because his has been chewed by mice, this one from Weatherbeeta looks good and I LOVE the thick stable rug I already have for him from Weatherbeeta.  At £89.99 I will have to save up!



I am totally in love with these boots from Musto, they are leather but lined with Gore-tex so are waterproof - £349 is pricey though :(


I also love the fur on this waistcoat from Pikeur (£125 ish) but the pockets don't look great.


A tack tray for Tommy - has to be purple! 



Maybe another paddock lick? 



This book looks good too ...


What is on your list this year?

Did you see last week's video 'YHL 2016' on my You Tube channel.   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment