- Horses like quiet handling
- They still have strong survival instincts
- Be consistent
- Be confident
- Do NOT be aggressive
- Do NOT be noisy
- Start and end every encounter with a positive
- Do NOT be confrontational
- Horses are willing to learn
- Horses like to follow
- Allow time for them to work something out
- Make sure your body language is saying the right thing
Have you seen last week's video 'One Busy Day!' on my You Tube channel?
Horse Life and Love. Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.
Until next time!