Thursday 27 July 2017

Two Years Ago

It's just over 2 years since Tommy arrived.  This week I have filled in the documents to take ownership of him.  Something I never really expected. I was 'borrowing' Tommy - the word used by the Blue Cross when they placed him with me.  I am so, so pleased that he is now to be mine - officially.  


The Blue Cross still have the right to visit and check on him, which is a good thing.  I know he would have been with me for life anyway but there is something about having the passport in my name and actually knowing he is mine which makes a difference.

Two years ago:







One year ago:








This year: 







I know I am ALWAYS saying it but this pony is amazing and fantastic considering what he has been through.  He is definitely a character and I am looking forward to him making me laugh for many years to come.

Have you seen this week's video 'Horses at Home'  on my You Tube channel?   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.
Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment