Monday 2 February 2015

5 Questions, part 2!!!




Following my blog a couple of weeks ago about a challenge on  Cara Leigh's blog,  mnequestrian.blogspot.co.uk .  This is the second set of my questions  ..... 

 
Which is your favourite picture of your horse?
Last time I chose a picture of Chesney, this time I thought I would pick my favourite one of Fidget!  He looks so comfy and relaxed in this photo and it is one of the few occasions I have been able to get near when he is lying down.  It was taken in 2008 so he was about 14 (we think) he has his summer coat and a smart mane - although I'm not sure I had trimmed his forelock enough!




What is your favourite breed?
I don't think I really have a favourite breed.  When looking for a horse I don't really look at the breed to be honest.  They all have their good points.  My first pony was a mixture of things.  I have had two thoroughbreds; Josephine and now Basil, Chesney is part thoroughbred and part unknown (but something big). I didn't choose them because of the thoroughbred blood though.  I am not sure what Fidget is although he may be Exmoor!  Actually, I do quite like riding cobs too which I have been doing a bit in my riding lessons.


What are the 3 best things about your horse?
Basil has a lovely temperament and is really sweet.  He has the most fantastic canter and is brilliant in traffic (although he doesn't like plastic bags!).  I can think of more than 3 but they top the list!

 Basil is really loving selfies!


Which is your favourite equestrian book?
This is easy for me, one I have done a blog review on - 'Up Up and Away' - The Biography of Be Fair by Lucinda Prior-Palmer, see my blog here.


What is your least favourite thing about riding/horses?
There are a few things I am not keen on - like poo picking the field, but my least favourite thing is having freezing feet and having to dismount.  It always feels like your feet are going to shatter!

This post is not sponsored!

Later this week I will be uploading Day 2 of my 'One Weekend in January' vlog. 
Horse Life and Love
Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook for updates on Chesney, Basil, Fidget and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment