Thursday 12 May 2016

Badminton 2016



One of my favourite days of the year!  I love walking around the course, looking at the amazingly scary jumps and then watching the best in the world make them look easy.  The work that goes into building the course and the amazing detail on the fences always amazes me, it really is a great day out.  This year we didn't manage to walk the whole course unfortunately as we ran out of time - I think we walked more slowly :)

Here are a few photos from our day - but log onto the official Badminton website for more photos and news!  I also did a little video of the day - so go to my You Tube channel to see that. 

 

Fence 2 - 3 Park Piece Hedges


Fence 4 - 5 The Quarry


 
Fence 6 Oxer Chicane 




Fence 8 Lower Lake


 
Fence 10 -11 - 12 The Mound





Fence16 Oxer


Fence 17 - 18 - 19 Gatehouse New Pond





 Fence 22 The Outlander Bank 


Fence 23 The Hollow


Fence 25 Silver Anniversary
Fence 26 The Lake


This blog is not sponsored.

Watch this week's video 'Trip to Badminton 2016'  on my You Tube channel.   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment