Thursday 27 August 2015

Photos ....

Judging by the weather there is only a couple more weeks before the horses are in at night.  It is getting colder in the evenings and the days are not so hot so the horses will be fine out in the daytime again.  If they come in at night there are a good few more weeks before Basil will need rugging up, whereas at the moment he is having a thin rain sheet on at night.  I like him to have as long as possible without rugs as he loves rolling in the mud!



 I love it when they don't have any rugs on ....






 

 ..... they look so shiny .....





 

 .... and healthy.










 Tommy is becoming a bit of a poser!

Have you seen yesterday's video yet 'My Stables - Tour'  on my You Tube channel.   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment