Monday 31 August 2015

Summer/Autumn Wish List

As I haven't been able to ride Basil recently with his tooth infection I have been looking at new things I could add to my collection.  Of course the vet's bills will mean most of this will stay on my Wish List but I can always dream ....

I have been recommended a much more affordable  hay steaming option than the one in my November Wish List. This one is less than half the price!





Chesney desparately needs a new water bucket, his is bent and won't come clean anymore.  Unfortunately, he can't fit his head in normal sized buckets so needs an extra wide one.


I can see Tommy wearing this lovely Weatherbeeta Medium Lite rug to keep him dry this winter!




This Speedskip looks like it would make my poo picking easier, although I think it would only work on short grass!



One of these lovely mounting blocks from Stubbs would mean no more balancing on a stool to get on Basil.


I love the leather headcollar Tommy has but it is quite heavy and now that he doesn't wear it in the field I would like to return it to the Blue Cross and get him a lighter synthetic one.  Perhaps in purple :)



A nice grooming box to keep all his things in would be good too.


I will need a new syringe for my First Aid Kit now that Basil has been using the old one!


I hope that some of these things will find their way to the tackroom!



Did you see last week's video 'My Stables Tour'  on my You Tube channel.   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment