Thursday 15 October 2015

Tommy Photo Day!


Tommy has now been with us for just over 3 months so I thought today I would have a look back at his time with us so far .....



For the first couple day he stayed at the bottom of the field.



Then he ventured up closer to the stables. 


After 2 or 3 days he decided he would like to go in his stable when the others came in ... 


 Next we tried putting the leadrope over his neck, and progressed to putting it over his back too.
 


 A small tea towel was our next step.


A little numnah.


 A big old bath towel.

 
Summer sheet.... 


 .... and finally a Turnout rug. 


I am so proud of Tommy.  He has settled so well and seems to really like our routine.  We still have work to do as he is not always keen on letting me near him in the field.  I hope that as he realises that this is his home for life he will relax more and let me catch him.          


Have you seen my 'HOYS Mini-Haul' video that I uploaded to my You Tube channel?   
Horse Life and Love.  Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

14 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment