Monday 7 December 2015

My Christmas Wish List x


Time to come up with some ideas for Christmas - how about these little beauties - they are all on my list this year!

-
I saw these at Your Horse Live and thought what a brilliant idea, a camera to record while you are out hacking!  The slogan 'Smile You're on Camera' should make drivers thing twice about speeding past you.  The camera will give you back up if something awful does happen.



An amazing horse and some fantastic pictures.


This book is great, with some brilliant ideas to make schooling more interesting and varied.


True, always :)

These are great, not that I really need any wellies, from Joules.


This will tell all my visitors exactly what my first love is!


Some bling too, just for Christmas.

Have you seen last week's haul video? Horse Life and Love
Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on Chesney, Basil, Tommy and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment