Thursday 11 December 2014

Wallpaper for Pony Lovers



My niece is having her room decorated at the moment and so we have all been looking at wallpaper and material ideas (as my Mum will probably make the curtains).  I wanted to share with you the most fantastic designs we found that I wish I could have had for my room when I was younger!   


 
The material.


The wallpaper.

There are a few different colour ways of the design.




I just love it. 

This is the book we found them in so if you know any pony lovers .....


 I am a bit disappointed that my niece won't be having this in her room and am trying to think of somewhere I could use it, maybe a cushion?


Have you seen 'Chesney's Rug Collection' vlog.   Horse Lifeand Love

Please check it out and SUBSCRIBE.

You can also follow me on Facebook for updates on Chesney, Basil, Fidget and Daisy.

Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment